Sunday, July 5, 2009

well...........

I'm leaving Wyoming tomorrow :(. i love coming here its so hectic and crazy just when you feel so tired your ready to pass out that's only the beginning. And it helps you realize how great going to bed at night squished between seven little kids really is. And then you wake up to grandma yelling down the stairs that its now or never to eat breakfast and sometimes you want to go with never but you drag yourselfup any way and pull back your mop of twisted half curled hair into a pony. Then you rub your hazey eyes to just remeber you left your contacts in and find that you are at the breakfast table. I LOVE IT HERE

1 comment:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Hey Mariah! Sounds like you've been super busy this summer. That's some great writing you did on this post. I totally feel like I'm right there when I read it. You have to stop by and meet Baden one of these days.