Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I LOVE PIANO!!!!!!!!!!

k guys I know its exciting cheri's going to have a baby soon..................YAY!!! But also bad news for us that means that me syd and bryn are out of a teacher soon, so all you blogger ladies out there if you know of any one who teaches lessons(and is nice)please tell us. I will have to tell you a few expeiriences of our time at cheri's. Well lets start with the flesh eating beetle in cheri's backyard. ok bryn is very afraid of bugs so i told her this completly fake story that there was a flesh eating beetle in cheri's backyard(she was sooooooooooo gullable then) of course she completly believed me and jumped out of her lawn chair and ran inside screaming for cheri. I was laughing hard but by the time she came back out with cheri at her side I managed to pull over a straight face. Cheri looked questioningly at me and asked me about this beetle and i winked she nodded and bryn looking inoccently scared and asked me if I had seen it i answered yes and it escpecially liked to eat girls with red hair she gasped then saw my mouth twitch in a smile. she smacked my arm and stopmped back inside. Me and cheri laughed for a good five minutes.

No comments: