Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Salute you Cheri!!!!

Thanks a bunch for teaching us for soooooooooo long! and thank you for putting up for my endless random chatting. And for me and bryn and how loud we were when we would sing in the basment of your old house and new. and put up with mine and syd's never ending movie watching! and for as I said bestowing us with the wonderful knowledge of the piano. I am sad to say though I probably wont be able to continue piano for a while but ill try. I think that when I first came to your house i did not know what to think! I was thinking is she mean strict wierd what? But obviosly you proved me wrong on all of those subjects. Im glad I agreed to join in on syd and bryns piano idea. let me tell you, I really don't think i'll ever have as great of a piano teacher as you but ill try to get one as close as possable. I like to have new things but its better sometimes to have the same thing so..... As i said farewell and i salute you. Hope maybe to see ya soon with that cute baby b!(b for now!lol) Sincerly (your best piano student EVER, don't let any one tell you any different) Mariah Hille or for rex riri! ;)

1 comment:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Mariah, you are so sweet. I will TOTALLY miss you and your sense of humor every week. I love your chit-chat. You are such a great girl. Take care and come visit as soon as I get this baby out!