Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sydney

syd felt left out that I did not blog about her so ill blog, ok were do i start. how about how gullable she is. or how often she listens to music. but hey we all have our different personalities. so syd i have a dare for u k? try not to listen to your music watch tv or go on the computer for one WHOLE saterday. But the great things about syd is that she'll stick up for ya, be nice(most of the time) and will sing with you for as long as your heart desires. so aslong as syd slept well had something to eat and has listened to her music she won't be grumpy (lol jk) ; ) ;]

1 comment:

Sydney's Blog said...

Hey Ri-Ri! What up? Yes I finally have a blog. I must say that I am not THAT gulliable. Okay maybe not as much as I WAS. Let's just get that straight. Hehe. Check out my blog. Not much, but it's a start.